Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I missed May...

I know I missed May - oops. We were busy, and took plenty of cute pictures but the blogging just didn't keep up. But I'm making up for it! There are quite a few new posts tonight... and we'll see if I stop anytime soon. Some updates on Tommy - another fun item he learned at daycare: he never started saying no, he just skipped ahead to saying "No way". He's also started saying things like water, bubbles, mow, outside, baby, and Ernie. He knows many animal sounds, and most of his daycare teacher's names - especially Sheila and Hana. I love when he repeats what I say, however surprised I may be at the time. He loves to be outside and enjoys trying to drink from a regular cup. He's learned to give kisses, which melt my heart every time. I could go on and on... but check out the blogs below and I'll try to keep up with my blogging!




No comments: